Saturday, July 22, 2006

does this make me old?


I've recently started an herb garden. just a small one. but it makes me so excited. We have a few plants in window boxes off the side of our balcony. I keep finding myself peeking out the window at them because I think they're so cute. I'm afraid I may be one of those mothers who smothers, because even with plants, I think I've been OVER-watering them, to the point of some leaves turning yellow and falling off. I'll have to watch that with any kids we someday have... wouldn't want any limbs falling off due to "mother-smothering".. I guess I need to toughen up a little bit.

But, seriously. the joy that comes from concocting something culinary that involves some herbs from our own tiny garden. I can't explain it, If you're a gardener (or a mother) you understand. Ha ha..

No comments: