Tuesday, February 03, 2009

iBaby


here we are faced with the "white death" (okay, admittedly Ohio's definition of the white death) as we wait for Peanut to decide to be born... I can't decide whether to hope the baby comes tonite or not.. i'm really torn at this point. I'm ready to get this party started please.
Ben, being the ever prepared new daddy that he is downloaded a new "app" to my iPhone today. it's called "iContraction" (that made me laugh), so we can use it to time them once they start coming... it even counts down to your due date (as if we aren't already "painfully" aware of how close it is)—only 2 days to go! (we'll see)

who knew the iPhone would even help us give birth... now if we can just get the iPhone to let Emigre outside to do her business.. then we'll be good to go.

4 comments:

maeklingler said...

The iPhone cooks me dinner every night. And takes the garbage out when it starts to get smelly.

Arian said...

Hey, how do I get on the "Grace is in labor" phone tree?? I wanna be there! What hospital are you going to?

The Revillas said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!! HURRY UP PEANUT!!

Anonymous said...

The iphone can also work as a baby monitor. Artie figured that one out... It's crazy cool.
We're anxious to meet Peanut!
Lisa