Sunday, March 16, 2008

fun news in Communication Arts magazine

I've always hoped that someday my name would appear in Communication Arts magazine. I've been drooling over the pages of this magazine since i was a freshman in college in the library. One of the illustrators i contracted to create artwork for the August issue of the magazine has been recognized as an up and coming talent. Since working on the illustrations in our magazine last summer, she has worked on illustrations for LOTS of other magazines, like WIRED. Anyway, what especially exciting to me is that she included two of the pieces she worked on for me on the pages allocated to her in the March/April issue. So that means that my name is in the magazine in teeny-tiny type not only once, but TWICE ! goal #352 is now crossed off my list. To take a look, click here. She really is a frighteningly talented gal.

1 comment:

Arian said...

"frighteningly talented gal" indeed. Congrats on life goal #352! Great to see you guys in the Nati : )