Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Haircut Day!


Finally, Haircut day is here! I love my new 'do. I've been hearing about this guy (my new permanent hair go-to guy) from everyone i know it seems. So, today was finally the day for my first appointment with him. Wow, this guy knows hair. it's exactly what i wanted :) So, now i'm sure i'll be getting mistaken for Posh spice all the time, again. ha ha Emigre may have gotten a pink bandana the last time she went to the spa, but i got the good haircut, i just hope i can make it look like this every day.

3 comments:

The Revillas said...

Love the new 'do ;-)

Arian said...

Love the hair, Grace : ) I need a new cut too. And good call, that IS D-Sho's voice on that video on our blog. He showed up at my hospital room door the morning after Jude was born. I guess when he got the text message that Jude had arrived he decided to just hop in his car and drive through the night to get here. It was quite a surprise :) We'll be in Cincy April 4-8..hope to see you all then!!

sarah cool said...

what about NASSER?!?!? was that his name? hehe.